HI

... this is an expanding selection of pics and of some of my shorter pieces of writing ... and other bits and pieces ... in German and mainly English ... and other strange languages ... COME BACK AND CHECK IT OUT ... COMMENTS WELCOME

wolfgangsperlich@gmail.com


Saturday, May 22, 2021

COPY RIGHTER

 COPY RIGHTER

 

This is a copy of my letter to the world

That never wrote to me

For Emily

That strange gardening poetess

For Emma-Emmaline 

In Hot Chocolate sad song

Same message

Love Mother Nature

And she will not nurture you

The price to pay?

Nobody will publish you 

Even if you try, try, try

No help from my friends

No star appearance on that silver screen

All you get is a garden plot of eden

[small caps intended - do not correct]

An abundance of organic green

But I can’t even get a copy of my picture Hook

On the cover of the Trews of the world

Nor a walk-on part

In A Theatre for Dreamers book

Never mind - it’s only words

While I’m waiting for a miracle

To stop these hard rain drops

Falling on my head

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment